Joining this Sacramento based theme camp means that you have a family on the playa and will be collaborating for everyone's common needs (water, shade, food, etc). Checkout our page Camp Dues and Finances to understand more. There's some big elements of your experience that you're soley responsible for:
- Finding you own ticket and vehicle pass.
- Getting yourself to Burning Man
- Planning for and providing your own private shelter.
- Being present at Burning Man no later than Sunset Monday August 26 and staying at least through Sunset Monday September 2.
These are just the big things. For a more detailed overview of what your participation in Comfy Cozy Voodoo Lounge requires once we're all at Black Rock City - check out our Camp Member Responsibilities page.
Dues are $380 and need to be paid on 6/6/2019. Funds provide for the following:
- Fresh water for drinking and cooking.
- Daily showers (you may share or 'gift' your shower to others if you like)
- Grey water collection and recycling.
- Coffee each day and dinner each night.
- 2,000 square feet of shade structure and ground cover in our Voodoo Lounge and Kitchen.
- Ice cold 'hydration beer'.
- Transportation and storage of camp structures.
- Bike Racks
- First Aid Station
- Trash transportation and disposal.